About the Company
Our client has achieved their reputation for their innovative research driven work in the UK and internationally. Their arboricultural team work on some of the largest and most prestigious schemes. Operating from offices across the UK - the portfolio of work includes a diverse range of private and public sector projects and infrastructure schemes across the UK and occasionally overseas.
A truly multi-discipline environment working across the following sectors:
Cities & Development
Environment & Geosciences
Minerals & Metallurgy
Industrial & Manufacturing
Security, aerospace & defence
About the Role
Are you looking for a step change in your career? To embrace emerging technologies to make a difference with supportive career development? Can you demonstrate a track record in arboriculture consultancy from macro scale strategies to micro scale mitigation solutions?
Our client is seeking:
- An enthusiastic individual to work on their portfolio of aboriculture work who enjoys working in a multi-discipline environment.
- A successful candidate who is confident in undertaking tree surveys in accordance with BS 5837:2012.
- Confidence in undertaking tree condition surveys as part of tree risk management reporting.
- Competence in writing reports for planning submissions and to provide technical information for clients and wider project teams.
You are capable of taking ownership of your work and know when to seek advice support from senior team members. You are motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and used to working with project schedules and budgets.
You share our client’s commitment to the environment and a good knowledge of and experience in applying legislation and best practice related to trees.
You have :
- Experience in surveying in accordance with BS5837:2012.
- A good understanding of landscape dynamics, topography, hydrology and soils.
- Knowledge of resolving complex issues alongside other technical specialists with innovation.
- Competency in AutoCAD would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Excellent report writing
- Fluency in English
- Current driving licence (essential)
- Familiarity with working in a Quality Assurance environment (desirable)
This role would suit those with a minimum of the QCF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent in Arboriculture.
You will be joining a team that strive for and achieve high standards, embrace new solutions and technological advances. Sound good to you? Get in touch with Zoe on 07963572925 or email@example.com to find out more on this role and the consultancy.
Every good relationship starts with a conversation.
Our client is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Urban Designer with an architectural background to join their well-established design team based in London.Read more
Senior Urban Designer
The company is looking for a Senior Urban Designer with 6+ years of relevant experience to join their team in London (other offices around the country are also a possibility).Read more
The company is looking for an Urban Designer with 2+ years of relevant experience to join their team in London (other offices around the country are also a possibility).Read more
Principal Urban Designer
The company is looking for a Lead Urban Designer with 10+ years of relevant experience to join their team in London (other offices around the country are also a possibility).Read more
Mid-Grade Urban Designer
The company would like to enrol Mid-Grade Urban Designers / Planners with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience for an initial 6 month Fixed Term contract. The selected candidates will take part in a range of national and international projects, many of them based in the Middle East.Read more